Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Updates

Dramamama-Queen

I'm so addicted ..............so addicted to the Korean drama (that I'd rather forgo blogging for time being) , wonder why I never paid attention to the Taiwanese or Japanese version - guess in the first place I am a little biased over Taiwanese dramas - the kao-beh-kao-bu, then wailing out cry-type. I am not Korean drama-siao, but I think after this time I'm going to be one. Hee!

I feel the casts are better looking in the Korean version. the show is hilarious yet teary. (ai yah.... I cry all the time, even if I have watched it many times) Makes me want to go out and buy on impule (anyway not easy to find it)

Found another source, Youtube is giving me headache from the 'not that clear' view or maybe I cry too much until I get blur vision.

School-related
Spoke to one lao-shi about their time-table for K1 & K2, Aricia will lose out in the future if she continues in her half-day program.
I know it's ridiculously crazy that I am thinking so far ahead, 2 years. But then what is this if parents are thinking about P1 admissions when their child is only a few months old?
Think, think, think!!

Photos
Finally collected the albums on Monday. Duh! I either missed out on editing or .... horrible English spelling. Other than that, pleased with it.
We get praises on our lil' one being pretty etc by hubby's colleagues... I feel she's not photogenic at all. Mom says her smile is very natural and it's nice.

These days
I really dunno what the kids are up to. They fight alot recently. The house is really noisy. Fed up! Feel like leaving them at home and enjoy myself. Very frustrating to face the noise day in/day out.

Roaches
Damn roaches!! Can you imagine me getting these pesty pests despite washing my car interior 3 times a week?? This problem starts the moments you get crumbs. And FYI, I'm really scared of cockroaches. I had this teeny weeny baby roach crawling in the windscreen (inside) while I was driving. Reached for the Street Directory to whack and it went into some small crevices. Then 2 days later, it was on the dashboard - again while driving I saw it coming out for a tour. Too late!
Frustrated, I put 2 baits in the car and voila! 1 small roache went to the Roaches Heaven the next day, 2 days later another 1. Yesterday, I saw 1 dead again and then I forgot about the back - eeks! 3 small ones. They're really small so I wonder if the mamma & pappa is somewhere in my car.
So.... I have decided from now on. No more food in the car! I'll have no choice but to have a screaming kid in the car for some bread while I drive to the MSCP. As for che-che, she can eat while waiting for me at the gate. Thursdays? She'll have to eat outside Shichida premises.
Hate the idea of knowing somewhere in the car there could be roaches roaming about. Eeks!

Tuition Centres
A mummy in che-che's school was telling me that she attends mass once a month in the school. And once a mummy asked her which tuition centre is her daughter in. And then the other mummies exchange information on which centres their daughters are in. Grades exchanged - 99%, 100% kind of grades. And my friend showed me a 'kick in her butt' action for the grades our children are getting for home-tutoring. Still, I think nobody's is as bad as my girl - 70++ %. Stil harping on it, coz' I'm really angry.
Anyway, I pity those kids coz' as my friend puts it - lunch in the car while they make their way to the centres. Eeks... I doubt nobody's as crazy as me to clean the car interior so many times - can't imagine the many generations of roaches. Or maybe no one's child is as messy as my 2 girls.
Though I am a crazy mother, I feel that kids needs a breathing space. I won't send my kids until the time I can't cope with their studies. But of course if next year I'm still getting this kind of horrible results - I'd rather send her to centres.





4 comments:

Karmeleon said...

My kids hv always lunched in the car. They eat faster and are done by the time we reach home.

Get large plastic trays with 2 or 3-inch edges, but not so big that they can't balance on their laps lah. Then i jus clean the trays.

my kids are 70% kids too!

Lily Ann said...

U know my kids r really messy when eating, even in the house. Then sometimes Aricia eats bread halfway n throws the remaining on the floor. Very pek-chek. They eat udon in the car also can be messy. N u know we have that Hello Kitty tray... Goash! Seems like my kids really jialat.

Karmeleon said...

I certainly wouldn't give them Udon in the car!!!!! Can imagine the soup spilling.

More like Meatballs ikea style, rice, pasta (the elbow or curly short ones), etc.

Lily Ann said...

My kids are real fussy eaters. They love udon. I put little soup for them, anyway they don't drink the soup. As for Aricia, I have to feed her otherwise she'll spit her food and more to clean up. I only let her eat her cake or bread by herself