Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's been a while...

...since I have this leisurely time to myself. In Macs having my breakfast without that lil' girl. For the past few weeks I had been bringing her to Macs for a breakfast n bonding time every Wednesdays after I drop che-che in school. Don't ask me why I chose Wednesdays over the other weekdays, probably it's the mid-week and I need a pick-me-up badly.

Errands to run today so the girl is in school now. Can't help but pity her, so poor thing when I see that lil' one dragging her feet to her cubby hole so early in the morning & still feeling so drowsy. The funny thing is, when you ask her to sanitize her hands. She stand infront of the dispenser and stare blankly. Heehee!

Okay, time to munch my breakfast. Have a great day everyone!


No comments: