Monday, May 11, 2009

The day

Che-che didn't have any school today, and last night I was feeling so lazy to send mei-mei to school also. But thought it'll be good for her to be out of the house (less noise) while I go through some work with che-che.

Then this morning, at 4am. I woke up to see my lil' one with helper in the toilet and KZ told me she vomitted. When I got the full story, I realised my girl first vomitted at 2 in the morning, she cried out for KZ. The useless mother was dead to the world, hubby helped KZ changed the bedsheet while KZ cleaned the girl up. So useless or not? I am usually that tired, hubby is tired too but he still takes afternoon naps so when he sleeps now, he's not dead to the world like I am. In all, she vomitted 5 times, 5 small times which probably equates to 1 - 2 times ?

I held back the doctor visitation, gave her a "butterfly" bread with sparingly spread Nutella (she kept asking for 'chorquat' - chocolate), to see how she fare. Probably it was just that one incident or maybe she got the gastic flu from Iggy and mom. She didn't vomit and then I quickly cooked some plain porridge. She fell asleep before I could feed her.

When she woke at 11+, I quickly fed her her porridge. Almost immediately the porridge all came out. Zoomed down to PD, called the clinic. They mentioned they're closed for registration and to come back at 2pm but I told her I'm a traffic light away. Ahem.... Of course they helped me. Thanks to them otherwise I would have made that wasted trip and have one dosage less for the day.

She's quite alright, I let her rest at home instead of going to Ros's place. But she was still singing and hopping around in the background, she don't look sick at all. I feel relaxed too! Coz' I didn't have to leave the house, the nuah nuah kind.


No comments: