Monday, May 5, 2008

Is she our child?

Aricia is the unorthodox in our family. As I tried to put her to sleep over the weekend so that KZ can finish her ironing - I was challenged to think that I could have brought the wrong baby home 20 months ago. Two girls fought for one fat mummy, leaving me no space on the bed. Athena knocked out quite fast, hubby snoring, I got punched! Aricia used her legs to push/kick me! Look at me and then decided to hit my cheeks!
I feigned sleep, she continued walking around the bed, falling backwards and all the time I stick my legs out as a 'fence' to block her falling backwards. I was more worried if she'll fall seeing how fast she is moving on the bed. Carried and tried to lull her to sleep, she refused and she's very sleepy, her eyes was about to close then jumped up and lay herself down on my legs. She prefered to sleep smelling our smelly feet. Put her back next to me, ended up tussling with her playing around; walking again. Then she lay down on our feet again. ?!?! I have no idea what the heck she's thinking!!

No comments: