Saturday, May 10, 2008

The childrens' gift

In the day time, the school gave the children rose to be presented to their mummy. Aricia (surprisingly) listened to instructions and gave it to me (I expected her to whack the table with it)
When I picked Athena up from school, she told me so excitedly "mummy..I make a bookmark for you. I write 'I love you mummy from Athena ............' " she was telling me word for word what she wrote.
She saw the rose in the car and asked me, so I told her "mei-mei gave mummy flower. You didn't give me flower." She was smart enough to tell me "my present better." "why?" "because flower will die. My bookmark, you can use before you sleep. Then another day you open up your book again to read."

Ai yoh! I don't need any present. All I want is them to be good children.

2 comments:

Roslyn said...

Awww, so sweet!

Lily Ann said...

Sweet for one moment only, after that volcanic eruption