Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Lil' old lady

Last Saturday, Aricia surprised us by saying "dia pees (diapers) weh weh (wet wet). KZ was queuing up in the toilet to clean her, and the lil' old lady kept repeating and repeating "dia pees weh weh" "dia pees weh weh". So irritated is the lady infront that she said "okay, okay okay. You go first, you go first." That lil' old woman kept quiet after that.

Today, Phillips came to install our repaired monitor and it so happened she poo-ed. She told me "mummy, poo poo, poo poo. " I wanted to change but the guys called me to the room and she kept following behind me echoing "mummy, poo poo, poo poo........." I buay tahan asked them to find the switch below the table and "clean this naggy old woman up before she starts nagging again."

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

She is sooo cute..hehehe

Lily Ann said...

More naggy than I am