Monday, May 12, 2008

Goal!

I'm never a football fan - infact blur hubby (then boyfriend) and me went for one local match and we were so bored and cheered for the wrong team. Haha! But now.......I will have to pray hard the team "I betted on" wins. Bet? Why?

Went down to Audio House to get a video camera, can't repair in time for us so will have to do it when we get back. Despite the fact that I hated those hard-disk kind, called hubby and he said to buy that, I was still keen to go for the old-fashion way. How to delete certain portion of a frame? Mini DV tapes just rewind and dub over, this one?
Anyway, the deal was we have to guess the winning team for Euro 2008, should we win our prediction, we can
get back the full amount. I called my 'life-line' - KZ who's a football fan, telling her to give me the answers "you help me win, I buy you a camera." Haha! Very bad huh? She feels so pressurized to give me the answers; kept hesitating until I told her "it's okay.. wrong answer you don't get any camera." Hee!
Ai yoh.........first time I'm so keen in soccer

1 comment:

Michael said...

The Intelligent Betting Method:-

When most people place a bet they will stake a set amount on a exacting outcome, e.g. that Team A will beat Team B, but in order to build any money they are going to have to each get lucky or have some kind of insider knowledge! The method of matched betting on the other hand, involves not just placing a bet as a customer, but also laying a bet as a bookmaker would, which the advent of betting exchanges has allowed any regular Joe to do. Properly used, matched betting can be used to remove the element of luck and make guaranteed no risk returns. Euro 2008 Betting Odds