Friday, May 9, 2008

The sisters

Most of the time we hear the two sisters screaming and fighting for books, toys etc.. And you will agree with me that we simply don't understand kids - when nobody touches it; nobody notices it, when somebody touches it; everybody wants it.

Of course there are times when we do see and hear the sibling playing and laughing together happily.
What touches me most are the times when I see them becoming so loving to one another.
1) the two of them were found sleeping together side by side
2) doing things together=......eat my things!!! I caught them eating my Triple Chocolate Crunch by themselves, sitting next to one another and sharing one plate. No wonder Athena ran past me so sneakily. No photo of that, but few days later on Monday, they took my Opera Cake and sat themselves down to eat. This is proof!
Thursday - they both lovingly shared a slice of bread. And Aricia did feed her che-che and then continued eating, shared until they finished the whole slice.
3) They were both sharing to do - Aricia's homework?!?!

Woah! If only they do this all the time!!

No comments: