Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

This, would have been my bestest Mother's Day present, only setback is I won't get it at all. No wonder hubby, the HR personnel, kept his mouth shut on my worth. I'm going to sue him for all the wages that he owes me... not a penny less!

And so, in celebration of me getting my wages soon, I decided to treat mom tonight together with my brother and sister. Next in the pipeline will be LV bags, First Class seat on A380 around the world.

Sent her flowersyesterday. Not the usual red or pink flowers but I remember mom likes purple flowers and I thought she liked orchid. Well, this is not orchid but iris and it does look a little like orchid so......try something different for her.

We met for dinner @ Grand Park Plaza's : Park Palace. The children were noisy, Iggy was so well-behaved; sitting down
whereas my barbaric Ari was standing on table top of her highchair - Georgia of The Jungle .
Athena was starving coz' she refused to eat finish her lunch (good! let her have an idea what starving is like. See she wants to be so choosy or not?)
I was presented with a card, a surprise card coz' it has my kids' lips on it. And they did it prior to dinner under my nose.
All thanks to brother who bought the card. Thanks for the nice gesture, bro!
Woah! If only I'm that well-endowed!! But really cute + notice what my brother wrote. It doesn't make me a SuperMummy but a Super Evil Mummy

Athena's hand print and their kisses (oh well, Ari's unwilling kiss - as usual! what can i expect from my unorthodox daughter!)

The children played, Ari got jealous when Athena hugged Iggy. I tried to get the shot but too
slow and got this instead. And yes, my Ari did try to sayang Iggy some time before that. They look like lovers (heehee!)

Dinner ended, and mummies were all presented with a bag.



*The staff asked how many mummies, we teasingly pointed at sister, I cited a single mother. In the end, when it came to the time when the staff presented the bag, KZ said "I Godma!!" She has a bag in return for being so thick-skinned.

Parting shot :



1 comment:

Shannon's Mummy said...

Happy Belated Mother's day!!!