Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Nursery?

First I was so head-strong to say that "Aricia's going to child-care next year" without second thoughts. Of course I get queries why since I'm a SAHM. My idea was to get the 2 kids out and rotating between them for my personal coaching.

Then, guilt-stricken I thought maybe half day should suffice. Since I'm always complaining that I do not have enough time to do things with Athena now that she comes home so late. And how to have the "sleep early; wake up early" habit if they're busy doing their work?
I can pump in more home sessions, get her to be more involved. Do crafts and more hands-on stuffs. I still feel that I'm not doing enough. Hee! Crazy mother!

Now, as I check with Berries their N1 curriculum. It's what I'm teaching her now, so is there a need to put her in there? No.
And perhaps next year, I can start a little later with Aricia in her school? I think to have two kids starting school at the same time is overwhelming for me, I doubt I can cope. Let Athena settle in school first then I'll start Aricia. Or maybe keep her home with me and make her go crazy for the next year and start her in N2?

What will you do if you were me?

***********************************************
Sidetrack to Athena :

She's going to finish her English vocabulary assesment books and I'm so 'accurate' that she's going to start her Comprehension & Composition work in June. Going to prep her for P1.
Sigh... no wonder hubby say "my poor Athena"

2 comments:

Shannon's Mummy said...

Take my hats off you... You are such a wonderful and hardworking mummy. HOw i wish I could be like you.. I am simply too lazy..lol

Lily Ann said...

Hi Jasmine,
How have you been? Too busy catching up with family, I suppose. You haven't been blogging