Tuesday, May 6, 2008

How I survived today

Let KZ off to settle her things at the Embassy, I have no idea what time she'll be back; if she's able to settle it today or perhaps she needs another day tomorrow off.

Anyway, I thought I'd give it a try to see how I fare in handling Aricia alone and do simple housework.
Not too bad, I managed to do the simple sweeping, mopping and laundry. All finished in 2 Baby Einstein DVDs, she had her break feeding self with bread while eyes glued to the TV. Bathed her; fed her and put her straight to bed in her cot. And she fared well!

I fared well too. So, it means I can go without helper but I'm not going to say this just in case hubby say "okay, then don't hire one anymore." Don't forget this is only the first day and I still have the mentality that she can finish my undone jobs when she's back + it's only the simple housework + Athena was still in school at that time so I can handle one kid. In few days time I'll sure bring out a white flag.

No comments: