Thursday, June 28, 2007

Unfair treatment??

Am I being too unfair ?

1) Mom said I never bring Aricia out as often as I did with Athena. I used to bring Athena out quite often, so she said that I've deprived Aricia of this.
Not that I don't want to, but I'm rather exhausted day in/out with the two of them.
Sometimes I do want a breather myself and bring Aricia out, but she makes me even more tired (wants bao bao etc..).

2) I realised that Aricia has got only 3 video tapes specially dedicated for her. After that I used the same video tape for the both of them so that I don't have to remember switching the tapes about. Quite poor thing.. only 3 tapes.

3) Her Baby Book is still not done. Oh goash! Mummy's biased

4) Poor Aricia is going through what Athena did (flashcards etc..). But Aricia started on it much earlier than her che-che. No babyhood for her.

5) I do realise that sometimes I do spend lesser time with her as compared when with che-che. I do play and do what I need to do with her in the daytime, and then I leave the "putting to sleep" to helper coz' the che-che always wants me. I do not want to think too far ahead on how to cope if helper decides not to continue another 2 years with us... let's just take a step at a time, time being I need a breather, I cannot be bao-ga-liao for everything.
When evening time comes, I spend more time with che-che with assessment books, music lessons etc..... not much time for her. I can only play with her for a short while before she turns in for the night.

No comments: