Friday, June 15, 2007

A date & a playdate

Pulled Athena out from school today again, and I hope it's the last time.. already pontang school thrice liao this June holiday.
Today, thought she'd have fun playing with Alexandra so brought her along.

Needed to buy Aricia's clothes detergent, so headed to Century Square. Had our lunch first at Sakae Sushi - where else?! Boring... shopping is boring especially when I'm not buying things for myself. I am beginning to hate shopping malls!

Proceeded to Ikea, Athena's favourite playground, to meet Angeline and Alexandra. We exchanged CDs, Angeline was suppose to pass me the Signing Time but she brought out alot of CDs from Shichida - so I can save $ on that. I was still asking her if she lets Alexandra listens to foreign CDs coz' I have some I can pass to her. (but OMG! she has far more foreign language CDs than me, can't compare with her! Spanish, German, French, Japanese - wow! I dunno what shit I'm getting myself into by enrolling Aricia in Shichida. GD + Shichida = I don't have to rest at all; CD player keep playing and playing - burn my house down from over-usage.)

While the kiddos were in the playground, we chatted in the Cafe. So much to talk about.....without the children interrupting us or us getting distracted with them. I only hope Athena didn't end up picking up balls in the playroom.(she always does that, dunno why.......maybe she wants to be a cleaner when she's older??)

They get along so well
Since I'm on the way, I dropped them at TM - they were heading for the Fantastic 4 show. I asked Alexandra for a hug but she kept running away, and then when her mummy kept insisting she should hug me, she playfully went to hug Athena. Haha!

No comments: