Saturday, June 23, 2007

I aint happy

Took the one hour while waiting for Athena in the morning to have my haircut at Kimage. One hour I thought was suppose to be enough time since I was the first customer and snipping shouldn't take that long for my already quite short hair. Okay, in the end I had to ask the hairstylist if she could stop first while I pick Athena up and I'll come back. Thank goodness the cut was still a little presentable when I rushed out (first time a customer running out of salon halfway - haha!)

Getting a new hairstyle suppose to be a happy thing, but I aint happy with the result. I don't know what's wrong and so I left the salon feeling shitty.

I knew what style-concave bob- I wanted and perhaps I didn't want to waste that one hour doing nothing, and taking another weekday to cut my hair. If not, I'd have headed down to the salon this girl (I saw her at the Dora show)

told me [but forgot to ask who's her hairstylist] or back to Reds.
The hairstylist in Kimage can tell me "every stylist cut this concave bob differently coz' of their skills". I feel like telling her that she's the last in rank of course, coz' she actually did a gradual slope and I had to tell her to cut it shorter but it was only less than an inch shorter. ??? Plus it looked not much different from my old "苳菇头"

What is wrong?
1) The girl's hair and May Phua's hair (in Mars Vs Venus) is fuller-looking
Of course you will say "you must blow your hair mah" Of course sometimes I blow my hair (old hairstyle), and when I do my hair looks full. So why now don't look full? The shampoo girl didn't do a good job? Or the fuller part is my sides which is now chopped off, so blow also like never blow at all?
2) May Phua's is not that slopey looking as the Dora girl but they look so nice. Maybe they are pretty looking and have good features that's why. I don't suit any hairstyle? - even sometimes I just let the stylist what they think is suitable for me - I end up looking the same. I know not everyone will suit another person's hairstyle, but not so suay until si-mi also not nice. Ai yah! shave my head botak - maybe that'll suit me.

Argh! Feel like going to the salon. But then dunno if can do it properly for me since my hair is already short or have to wait till it grow longer?

Some interesting thing I found out from a hairstyle magazine :-

http://www.virtualhair.com

http://www.thehairstyler.com

No comments: