Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Athena 'Dora' Ting

The local (from Pang-gol) Dora was carrying the paper backpack she made to Punggol Plaza. We asked her to leave the bag and map in the car, and our Dora (pui pui one) said this "no! cannot leave the map in the car. Afterwards we lost how? We take the map to see & walk back home." ?!?!
And so our adventure begins.... she opened up her map and then told us where to walk (when we're in the building itself) Quite funny.
She did the same going back home. At home, she was doing her own adventure, pushing her tricycle in the middle of our walkway; pushing Aricia's walker to another side. And to walk from the living room to the kitchen, we have to go through the stupid adventure (or I call it hurdles - should be thankful I never trip; fall and hit my head on her tricycle & walker)
When she finally turned in for the night, I was so thankful that she's starting another adventure on her own without risking my life tramping over obstacles far more dangerous than what you see on Dora The Explorer.
Sigh............sometimes can laugh over her.

Was relating about how stupid I felt, standing aside to see if there are any vacant space to put Athena in the workshop. Making backpack must be fun, I think. And then .... so simple and I commented "staple somemore?!" KZ bursts out laughing. But then again, as long as she had fun.

She kept playing with her backpack so I am going to make her a simple one which will take some sewing. No machine so I have to sew by hand. When it's done, I'll post it in my blog and you can give your comments.

Athena Dora Ting has another nickname, Miss Never Mind. She was seen reassuring "Aricia, it's okay never mind, never mind.. you drop my water bottle never mind (all the while moving her hands) don't cry. It's okay, you spill the floor never mind..che-che will wipe. Never mind never mind."
Then she turned to tell me..."mummy Aricia drop my bottle, I say never mind never mind hor??"
Of course had to praise her for being so good and being a nice che-che, but the real reason why Aricia was crying is coz' the bottle hit her head.

No comments: