Sunday, June 10, 2007

Stupid sinseh

I guess I can confirm it's the medication from the sinseh that gave Aricia those rashes, although I'm surprised at how she can react to it after trying to take the same medication after a week of the same thing.
How I came up with the confirmation>> I stopped the medication while treating the rashes. Then she was alright on Thursday. So over the weekend Aricia was given one dosage in the morning. Then I saw she had rashes on her neck. I stopped the medication again for afternoon & evenind and she was okay. Sunday did the same and it came back again.
I'm going back, this time make sure it's the lady sinseh and I'm going to tell her my grievances about the guy (her older brother!)

It wasted my trip and money to hear the stupid guy sinseh to tell me crap. "It's mosquitoes". If it's so easy money making, I'd love to sit in and give crap analysis to sick patients. You might think I am prejudiced after this one incident. Infact, this is the second incident already!
First incident happened quite a long time back with regards to Athena. I brought her in for her cough and then somehow mentioned about her not wanting to eat vegetables. And the way he talked to me was like lecturing me "you should let her eat" (that's my point what?!) When I explained that no matter what kind of coaxing I used, it won't convince her, he actually told me "no... cannot you must cut the vegetables. You must tell her to eat, don't care let her eat. Force her." It's so easy for him to say that coz' men never put themselves in the women's shoes, they can't feed the child they throw it back to the mothers.
When I talked to him, he's on a different frequency. I felt like taking his head and bang it against the wall to wake him up.

Argh! Never to see him again!!

No comments: