Monday, June 19, 2006

Her kind intention

I'm sure you'll go "aw..." when I share with you this.

2 days ago on our outing to Suntec, I casually mentioned to girl to "buy something for daddy for Father's Day." She kept asking "daddy what you want?" when we were at Marina Square walking towards Suntec

When daddy didn't answer, she asked "daddy you want Osim?" (remembering the advertisement she saw on TV) She ran into Body Shop and picked up a pack of perfume vials, which I told her it's for girls not boys. She ran to another side and picked up a bar of soap.When I asked her "Is daddy that smelly?" She gave me a sheepish smile and put it back on the shelf.

We thought she would have forgotten about it, but she didn't. She saw Osim on the second floor and asked us to bring her up. Then she kept asking "daddy, you want Osim?" He replied "how much do you have?" " I don't have alot of money, only $4. Daddy we go Osim."

So sweet of her. Come to think of it, it's only girls who will do all these sweet-talking. I'm so glad I'll have 2 girls who will try to win their daddy's heart.

No comments: