Monday, June 19, 2006

New toy

Athena skipped school today, and since she skipped school I decided that she has to go to school tomorrow (my initial intention was to bring her out with me to Orchard tomorrow). So.. brought her out for a short while as I needed to get out of the four walls.!

We were out for a mere 2 1/2 hours and I am more than $40 broke! A few days ago she saw this toy from her Princess magazine, kept staring at the toy and asked her daddy to buy her the new toy.

Today, a trip into Kiddy Palace was a wrong move. She saw the toy and stood still. Looked on at me and gave me that pitiful look smile, and said "mummy please buy for me..."

No questions were asked and I bought that for her after I picked up some Avent stuffs I need for Aricia. Athena was so cute picked up a water bottle and told me to buy that for Aricia, which I told her that Aricia would be too young to use it.

Went up to the library where she picked up some books. And I picked up one too on Breastfeeding. Hopefully I have the time to read up, and I really want to breastfeed Aricia as long as I can. I didn't have enough milk for Athena, only fed her for less than a month, tried the fish & papaya soup but it didn't help.

We left the place after our dinner.

Here she is playing with her new toy.

No comments: