Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Mum says "I love my girl too much"

Mum says I love my girl too much. I think her statement is very true.

Although girl can drive me crazy at times. But I find myself laughing at her most of the time. Her little actions and words tickles me.

Things that I enjoy from her :
1. The way she runs to our main door with her schoolbag behind her back.
2. The way she comes to me when I pick her up from school. And then she starts yakking to me about what the children did etc..
3. The way she laughs (using two hands to cover her mouth, and shrugging her shoulders a little)
4. The way she talks when she's trying to get my attention.
There are so many things that I can list down but it's going to be endless.


I wish I can stop her from growing up. I believe I'll cry buckets when she marries. (probably beg her to move somewhere near us)




miss her....

No comments: