Friday, June 9, 2006

Dinner at Paramount

It was really sweet of my ex-colleagues to ask me out for a dinner date.

Without hesitation, I asked my mom if she was able to help me babysit my girl for that few hours.

Dinner was so-so only. Although it's under the Tung Lok group, the food in Nobel House tastes much better. Apart from that, it's the company that matters alot. As usual, we were laughing our hearts out at conversations, jokes and gossips. (well, what can we say?? Corp Comms people are very noisy) Sure makes me feel "in" despite leaving the company almost a year ago.

Not forgetting a snapshot of the people who went.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Front: Jasmine, Me, Caroline, Connie, Jean aka lao-da
Back : Mark (ex-staff left before I joined)

Thank you guys once again. Hope we'll have a chance to meet before I pop.

No comments: