Friday, April 28, 2006

Who's the mother in the house??

Girl had to nag at me like a mummy to her daughter today.

It's quite funny as I think back of what she said and lamented at me. I got my shirt and short wet when I was washing the toilet. I came out and she saw me, told me off in that 'ai yoh' voice "mummy, why you play with water??"
M: I didn't play with water. I was washing the toilet
A : You see, Athena never play with water, I never get wet. You play with water you get wet
A : Quick, quick. You must quickly change your shirt and short (as she said that pulled down my short)
M : Ay!
A : After you sick how?? (giving me that puppy look eyes)
A : Come, I wear your short for you. You quickly change your shirt.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Forgot floor was wet and walked back in the toilet and almost fell. Made a "ai yoh" sound myself.
She responded : You must be very careful. You cannot fall down (holds my arm - like as if she can support me)
But it's really sweet of her to do that.

No comments: