Thursday, April 20, 2006

What a stressful half an hour

Friends who know me well, knows that I'm a very gan-cheong (easily excited) person. It was only a simple job of getting tickets to the Sesame Street show but yet I was so stressed up for that 20 minutes.
I went into the website hoping to book good seats, but that is only when I had to wait at least 7-10 minutes for the seating plan to load to have an idea of where the allocated seats are. Was allocated the second row. All I wanted was the $65 ticket (exc.GST) and front row; and of course preferably near to the centre of the stage.But I couldn't get any, so what I did was I changed to the next Friday 4pm slot and tried to get good seats, this time I was given the front row. But being kiasu, I called them and asked them if I can book and choose my seats over the phone. They said yes but their system is down at the moment. Argh! And I was to meet Wilma in an hour's time. And then she called me back and said that no front seats available for the date I wanted. Haha! That's because I've held back in my computer with the allocated seats given. Thankfully it was still within the 10 minutes.. I thanked her for her help and immediately booked online instead. So now I have the front row for her to stand up if she wants, without the worries of being blocked. And seats are quite close to the centre of the stage.
I can heave a sigh of relief and wait for the show. But I'm just so excited!! Dunno if the show is for her or for myself.
But at least I've kept my promise of bringing her to a show, after missing out the earlier Sesame Street Show; Barney and Hi-5.

No comments: