Thursday, April 20, 2006

Met up with Wilma

Met up with Wilma, my long time friend from Secondary school, today for Tim Sum at Neptune Theatre. It was 3 years plus ago when we last stepped into the place. I remember I had my lunch with her on a Thursday and when Friday came, my gynae told me he needed to induce birth the next few days. I was so comforted and told her "I had my last good food before I give birth"

Anyway, Wilma and myself last caught up before Christmas. In between we contacted via emails but we never fall short of things to talk about today.

I'm thankful that she took her precious lunch time to dine with this ah-soh. Thank you dearie!

And she's agreed to be my Baby2's godma. At first she even asked "what do I have to do? Do I have to teach your child" Haha! Funny Wilma always make me laugh. My having godmas' for my two children are just for the fun of it, no need to pour tea or whatsoever. Neither are my two children baptised so it's not that kind of godma you're thinking about. In a way, I chose my two closest friends so that our friendship stays stronger that it relates to my children too!

No comments: