Sunday, April 23, 2006

Go away mosquitoes

There is something quite disturbing..

We have been seeing alot of mosquitoes lately. Actually - it's not really alot. But in a week we'll see 1 - 2, we used to think that mosquitoes has become extinct (since we didn't get to see it since we moved in years ago ).

And this is quite disturbing as we have a little girl at home. I'll try to kill the mosquitoes, then for added security I either burn Eucalyptus essential oil or use the so-called swirling air purifier filled with Eucalyptus to dispel insects. (I hope it works). But then again, I think it's rather harmful for me.

I'm beginning to worry if, the "used to" breed lizards, we'ved changed to breeding mosquitoes now. Argh! We have this water feature in our home, and the last time I cleaned it was before October. After which I threw in some insecticide granules as we left for a long holiday. Sometime in January this year, I threw in the insecticide again without cleaning it. And I can't wash the thing now.

No comments: