Thursday, April 6, 2006

Couldn't hold back my craving


One day was enough to kill me! I couldn't hold back my craving for Tim Sum, and made my way to TM at 12plus. Made a call to mom in the morning and asked her to join me, I can't have Tim Sum by myself.
Once there,Crystal Jade was definitely the first stop. I kept thinking about the spring roll; carrot cake and rice roll with doughstick when I was driving.
Walked around TM, avoiding all the Children's department as we wanted her to take a nap before her music lesson. Finally saw the flats I needed. Girl was cute and showed me the shoes saying "mummy, try this. This is very pretty." At one time I asked her which colour I should choose, she told me "pink, because you're a girl. Girl must wear pink." But she did show me one pair which was quite comfy so I bought that.
When she fell asleep then we checked out the Children's department in Isetan. Saw a Combi stroller which I kindda liked. Frankly speaking I have never liked Combi, maybe because I've seen many people pushing the flimsy light-weight ones that I thought all Combis are the same (scared my child fall), but when I saw that - I liked it. It can be pushed 2 way; can lie really flat; basket not as big as girl's previous stroller but still can do; and it doesn't cover fully. But mom and myself were experimenting on how to add a cloth to make it cover a little more and we managed to find a way. So..... made the choice to purchase it. Then mom surprised me by saying that she'll pay for it - $200. Take it as she buy a present for the baby. Err........... you know we didn't pay that much for my girl's stroller last time you know, I think it was like $150 that kind of range. But anyway thanks to mom, we have one thing less to worry now. I need to make my list on what other things I need to get for baby2.
We walked around the two malls and were tired. Sat down to have a drink and waited for girl to wake up from her nap. Mummies know best, I said she'll wake up at 5.30+ and she really did. We let her take her time to rouse herself up and then fed her her dinner before going for her lesson.
After her lesson, we had our dinner first before popping by at ToysRUs. But somehow girl ran to a big open area where there were a group of people doing line dance. She was swaying to the music and enjoying herself. Then she went with me to ToysRUS.
I needed to get her new books for her LeapPad & was happy that they're offering 20% discount. Grabbed 3 books for her. And then we made our way back.
As usual, after I dropped mom home. That girl started crying and wanted grandma to "stay in Pang-gol". No choice mom had to come with us.

2 comments:

Little Miss Snooze said...

oh yay! your side bar looks ok now! :)

Lily Ann said...

Yes! Thanks alot for your great help! Can't do without you..........ohh... sound so mushy.