Sunday, April 9, 2006

Very Impressed with Cathy

We went for a movie with our little girl yesterday. And I must say that the service in Cathy is good, let's hope they keep it this way.
When we wanted to proceed to the cinema, a lady told me nicely that no stollers are allowed in the cinema and it will be kept outside. Actually, it was nice of her to bring it up cause I would bring it up to them even if they had not mentioned anything. Then they offered to bring in the booster for girl.I did notice the usher coming in a few times showing seats to other patrons.
Halfway through the movie, girl needed to pee-pee. So I left and was surprised that someone was actually standing guard outside the door. And when I got back, the guy turned on his small torch wanting to show me the way back, but I declined his help saying I can find my way back. Hey! You don't get this in other cinemas now.
We left the cinema in the opposite direction from the rests of the patrons coz' our stroller is waiting for us outside. First time we even had staffs thanking us for coming to Cathy blah blah....

No comments: