Thursday, October 5, 2023

On This Day - (5th Oct) #Reminders from FB#

5th Oct 2022

*Minor Crisis*

Wasn't sure how clean my clothes are coz I only noticed the drum not rolling when it was at the last stage so I decided to pop by the 24hrs laundry 400m

from me.

I was trying to pry open the detergent cover but nope it doesn't work here. $5 for this wash. And let's see how many rounds I need to put in the dryer later on.

Useless washing machine! My previous one in Panggol house lasted me the whole time I was there & slightly longer, current one since the time we moved here.


Footnote written in 2023 : 
Sigh….now that we’ve renovated and done whatever I wanted in the laundry room, we have another problem. 
Just 2 wks ago the metal stand gave way and WM is tilted to the front 😱. 
Plank is movable, but how much strength do we have between the 2 of us to lift up the machine and bring out the stand? Sigh…

(Photo taken on 5th Oct 2023)



5th Oct 2022

5th Oct's order

Spaghetti




5th Oct 2021

This is making me hangry.... I want to eat donuts



5th Oct 2019

The funniest serve.

As it bounces n she tries to serve, ball lodge between the gap. Suddenly heard her "ay? Where did the ball go?" and she turns around to check


5th Oct 2017

Children's Day in school


Prepared some gifts for the girls in her class.


She volunteered to bring chicken sausage for their class party. Did a check before packing n realised it's not halal.


Luckily, this unhealthy family has some unhealthy ready-to-cook snacks at home. A check was done to verify it's halal. Left with one pack each so ...anyway I heard they had alot of food so this is sufficient.


She lugged heavy bags to school. Was grouching that she might not be able to climb up the stairs etc...and I was already so nervous this morning as there was a jam in KPE due to an accident so asked her to stop complaining.

In the end, had to drop che off first as she has exams today. Lil' one - not so important...but still got booked by prefects!!



5th Oct 2017

Amongst all the Children's Day gifts, this set stands out. Lil' one got a special instruction from a teacher (not teaching her this year) to go over staff room after concert.

Not the norm gift, and she said it's for both girls. She didn't forget che-che. So sweet of her..... I guess in her eyes che-che is still a child. Heehee!

Thank you, Mrs XX!




5th Oct 2016

Buay tahan. Why these kids talk must have the f word? This girl surrounded by boys n talking / studying. She keeps using f word, CB in her sentence. Omg! I'm abt to go over n slap her mouth!!

一个女孩子一开口就.....



5th Oct 2014




5th Oct 2010


*added some photos into the CD party @ GeniusRus album*


Kids before the session


No pics during class. I came back 45 mins later to see my messy girl. She was more interested in licking the batter. Think che-che did most of the job.

They had food and pinata for the kids.


Kids and their goodies.

Goodies + FUN = 2 happy kids


Lunch @ Mcs


Their swiss roll. Top right pic - Aricia's (she tore off the top to eat), big pic - Athena's.

Simple decos came off during the transportation. Box too big for the swiss roll which keeps "rolling". That's why they call it swiss roll.


Goodies




No comments: