Friday, October 13, 2023

Bumped into Maggi Mee

Came face to face with Magdalene in Centrepoint’s NTUC. It was really so funny, coz she was standing there next to a beer counter and she had a lanyard around her neck. I looked at the card and realised it’s EZ link card. 

I used to call her Maggi mee (coz she likes to eat Mamet noodles) and she calls me hotdog as I’m always seen gobbling down a hotdog bread which I bought from canteen the moment I reach school. Always only have that few minutes to chomp down food. Haha! School days. 

It’s nice to re-connect especially when we come to this age, close to 50. 


Posted in FB : 

OMG! Just re-connected with a KC friend whom I haven't seen for a long time. I probably did connect with her when our kids were little and then I lost her number when I change phone once.

すおい!! She hasn't changed abit. We haven't changed in the way we talked, just the same way as we (giggly teenagers) did in that blue pinafore, but our looks changed 😅 . Both older and wiser.

#letsmeetatmylongkang#



No comments: