Monday, October 23, 2023

On This Day - (23rd Oct) #Reminders from FB#

23rd Oct 2018

Hello hunter! Haven't seen you for a couple of months. Nice to see you again (taken on 23rd Oct @ 1.22am)




23rd Oct 2018

Can't believe this.

Lil one was telling me some friends told her they've already started on Sec 1 tuition. And here I am still basking the freedom.

PSLE ended on 1st week of Oct, barely 3 weeks later study again?? Oh my!




23rd Oct 2016


So funny! Lil one always asks che-che to buy her something when she comes back. She looks forward when she opens the door. Secretly, I'll tell che-che to buy for her n say it's from her. She takes the credit lor! I pay the 💰 

😊😊



23rd Oct 2016


Though it's quiet, it just feels so different. Altho che-che would be quiet when she's in the house, I realized …...perhaps lil' one has nobody to fight with so she's more well-behaved?

So is it coz the lil' one is yearning for more attention when there's two in the house?




23rd Oct 2016


Did I tell you that nanoblocking is addictive for Che-Che and I? Itold myself many times that our new place is going to be clutter-free, but it sure looks like things are adding up. Too many nice ones and l've to self-restrain to keep to few theme



Still need some re-organizing. And she displayed the airplane nanoblocks with her SQ girl figurine. So cute!


Her Sights To See. Mixtures of Brixies too. But we still prefer Kawada's nanoblocks. The only parallel import ones I got are the soldiers which I thought are cute, but I hate the blocks!! Not getting any more of those cheapo blocks

I see an unfinished Merlion. 😂😂




Sure, it's going to take a lot of display boxes to organize them. Otherwise cleaning the glass shelf is a headache


Comparing to the very few lil' one's. She don't have a large display in her room, so l've only kept to Disney & Sesame Street. And plus two random characters which she liked.

However, Disney keeps coming up with so many cute ones so it takes a lot of discipline (ahem ahem what discipline) to control myself.




23rd Oct 2015

Even in closed door!!



23rd Oct 2015

My dear girl told me yesterday, that they watched Romeo & Juliet and it would be their text for next year. "Everybody said it's a sad story. I said it's a stupid story."

So asked if she would kill herself over a man. She said, anyway it's the guy who died first not Juliet.

"But later Juliet died and no... tho we all die later no I won't die for a man."

Hahaha! Say only...next time cry cry cry how?

Anyway, she has her own opinion. When I gave her friend a lift once, they were talking about their current text. They both have opposing opinion, but does sound like my girl is the minority who has that opinion.

No right or wrong answer. Really interesting to hear two 13 yr-olds having a friendly debate.




23rd Oct 2014


First attempt in ice-cream making.

Finally got a chance to use the attachment.



23rd Oct 2013

🔩 SHUT UP!! Y RU DRILLING NOW?!

Oh shucks! Renovation works?! Y at such timing?



23rd Oct 2013

Earolugs!! This is the time I need to get a noise reduction headphone.

Argh!!



23rd Oct 2013

The best I can do now is this - earplugs and winter earmuff.

Ok, so which has a higher decibel? The drill or Aricia's voice? Test! Test!

Haha!





23rd Oct 2012

Athena Ting!!!! You think your mother have nothing else better to do??

How the heck u break your glasses? 好不弄坏、这个时间弄坏



23rd Oct 2012

Feels good to be striking these off the whiteboard.

2 down, 3 more to go




No comments: