Friday, October 20, 2023

On This Day - (20th Oct) #Reminders from FB#

20th Oct 2022

Starbucks to perk us up #starbucksvietnam#



20th Oct 2020 

Can't wait. My little darling is returning soon.




20th Oct 2020

Lil' one came back home with pancake n homemade kaya - made in school during CCA. If I had known, should let her bring 2 containers to separate the

kaya.

Unsightly presentation but it's really yummy 😋





20th Oct 2020


* tagged in C’s photo


Ran into our 亲家 yesterday... 😂..

.. That little kind

cutie pie has blossomed into a fine young pretty teen... Time flies!




20th Oct 2020

Ahhh…..the beautiful Oregon coast.

haven't seen the other videos che-che took in her GoPro, apart from the shaky-hands video of our plane flying into Seattle n landing.



19/12/19 photo - Slept by the ocean. Woke up this morning and did a super short beach walk.




This year can't even get near LA. 气死人. We didn't do anything (hoping for some miracles) and then the airline cancelled our tickets. 😩


23/12/19 photo - 



20th Oct 2019

Something for che-che to bring to school tmrw. [haven't made this ... I think at least 10yrs?

• I saw a note on another recipe dated 18/10/09. 1 haven't flipped thru this book at all after that?





20th Oct 2016

Too engrossed in her storybook...still in school uniform at this time. I nagged 1000000x already, I down to nag anymore. She'll probably shower 5hrs later. Bought her a set of books (5-6) last week n she's almost done; asked to buy books this week again. 😩





20th Oct 2016

Throwback to 2012:

Jachelle BD Party. Aricia cheated. Keke!





20th Oct 2013

One week has gone by too quickly.

Don't want to go back school on Monday



20th Oct 2013




20th Oct 2012

Prior to concert.

Concert is over and I'm so proud of you my baby. You brave through your weak body and gave it your best shot. Your eyes were painful; I saw you rubbing your eyes. But you refused to stop and continued the show.





20th Oct 2012


40 deg cel!!!! She's not in shock, we're in shock. Still talkative and naggy... I can hear her complaining to daddy now in the shower.



20th Oct 2012


救命啊!!! Think her fever has affected her neurons..

She's more talkative than usual.

I need alcohol to knock me out. She's driving me crazy:

No comments: