Thursday, October 12, 2023

Keto snacks purchase

The last time I ordered from Aruna was in June, to standby the reno days where there’s no access to the kitchen ๐Ÿ˜œ. 

Was suddenly craving for it but had no space in the freezer for too many snacks. Coincidentally, she posted that she had some extras so they were some items I wanted. I craved; she has it; I order - so simple! 

As timing for delivery was uncertain for Thursday and so happened that hubby had to be back in office, I opted for self - collection. 

Collected it,  rushed back home for quick shower and left the house for my Lash appointment.

Only after I got back in the evening that I had the time to take photos of my haul.  

My kueh lapis. I love this. I should try to make this on my own.


A freebie cake

There was a 5% discount so I paid $171.95














No comments: