Tuesday, October 3, 2023

On This Day - (3rd Oct) #Reminders from FB#

3rd Oct 2022

Lil' one's first packed meal for tomorrow. Requested for her all time fav soba with "lots and lots of kamaboko and 2 🥚 s". I can't even see her soba 🤣.

Jiayou! You can do it mei-mei! Mummy ❤️ U!!!




3rd Oct 2022

We had an uninvited visitor this evening


So proudly walked into our living room from the PES.

Kept refusing to leave the house. Hubby carried the cat out from main door and I quickly closed our sliding door to PES.


第二部:

We thought all clear. After some time Jiji came back, it announced its arrival. Oh no!

Nope! No cats allowed in my house, maybe if a pedigree dog comes in l'll allow ( just cause I love dogs. Big girl with moderate eczema so I'm not taking the risk with any animals in the house lah!

I'm worried if it'll nibble my plants, but thankfully I don't have catnip.


Still refusing to leave. But I'm hesitant to give Jiji anything (actually I have nothing for cat) coz I do not want it to come back. Luckily the water in the water fountain is not chlorinated so won't die if accidentally drank it.

Nobody in my condo replied to my question when I asked if it belong to anyone, so I think it's stray.

# have video too but can’t upload in here 


3rd Oct 2022

When they were younger, two younger ones were in primary school.

The 2 kids went into the boat bringing water in with them as well 🤣🤣, so instead of paddling they were scooping out water.



3rd Oct 2022

Miss our museum trip. This year when school started, lil one was still in holiday mode.

Selected just a few to put in iMovie. Shouldn't let iMovie do it for me coz my pics ended up cropped





3rd Oct 2018

Shiok! Miss the chilli 🌶️ 





3rd Oct 2018

"Paging …we're paging for a missing girl by the name of Athena."

She's lost somewhere in Kinokuniya. They're not tired of books?




3rd Oct 2018


*tagged in Susan’s post *


Ok, we are done for 2018!!! Finally, months of hardwork. 6years of studying. Time to relax.



3rd Oct 2016


Times are so different.

When we were in school n sick😷 , we like it coz it means freedom for the day tho it also means taking horrible medicine.

Now, kids start to worry about school homework/s piling up when they're not around and how they're going to cope with double work or triple work when they get back to school. And when they want to get back to school the next day when they're still not well. I don't know about yours but my girls will be worried sick (pun intended). With the kancheong lil' one, she even had to ask her Che-Che (when still in primary school) to drop by class to bring back homework for her.



3rd Oct 2016


No more chirping. She's down and out. Sigh....



3rd Oct 2015


My orchids finally BLOOM.

I mean like finally..... I must have done something right somehow, this plant is revived after 3mths??? 😅





3rd Oct 2014

My girl made this for me. I L❤️VE it!!


3rd Oct 2014

Haven't been here for a very loooonnng time.



3rd Oct 2014

Feels good to see mummies marking papers for their kids. Kids doing work under supervision. heeheeeheeeeheee…..okay l'm evil




3rd Oct 2014


Unsuspecting girl...then she realized my phone was aimed at her. Last pic -she pretends n held onto the spoon







No comments: