Monday, October 2, 2023

On This Day - (2nd Oct) #Reminders from FB#

2nd Oct 2016

No wonder she was so tired today. Fever n sniffing away. The moment she has fever, gotta watch her carefully. The episode when she was younger still left me 😱.


2nd Oct 2015

A few days ago, che-che told me she wants to learn the cello.
WHAT?!?!? She gave up violin when she was young and now going back one big circle. 小的不拿,要拿大个。It's a big NO from me. piano, saxophone, cello. What does she wants to achieve? I need her to be good in each instrument not a variety of instruments and each of mediocre standard.
Best thing is she said, she can play the cello and I the piano. What a joke! She so 看得起我? I don't really know how to play piano properly.


2nd Oct 2015

Cleared the last bit of chocolate, made these today




2nd Oct 2015

So hungry that she cannot wait for few minutes.
The lil' beggar squatting outside Popular to eat.



2nd Oct 2015

For my friends in property,
May I know where I can check on the rental price for my flat? What's the procedure to proceed for the whole rental?
You may pm me. Thanks


2nd Oct 2014

After keeping the newly bought pierces for a very long time. She finally played.This is アイカツ! Cute right?
Hmm....imagine a big girl playing with Tamagotchi



Footnote written in 2023 : che-che kept asking me where is her Tamagotchi but I didn't even touch it at all. She asks if I packed everything from Punggol over, I'm sure I did. I knew what I left behind in Punggol. So there's the mystery "Where is her tamagotchi and all the pierces??"


2nd Oct 2013

Vy addictive! Not difficult to make but with our big fingers n long nails can be difficult.
Now I know why che-che likes Nanoblocks so much.
She asked me to keep the Big Ben for her, and then started complaining that she wanted to do mine coz its a higher level. Aidoh! Was there any Level? I was still thinking she could continue with the rests of the Sanrio.


2nd Oct 2013

Happy with her new bag


2nd Oct 2010

*tagged in SW's photo*

2nd Oct 2010

Kids baking n I am freeeeeeeeeee.........



2nd Oct 2009

1st attempt in this. So addictive... but now I'm left with insufficient time to bake other mooncakes.


Pandan

Pandan

Coffee with mango filling


Chendol with gula melaka


Dragonfruit with mango pureed filling

Cha-pa-lan chendol with adzuki.
Sedap!


Red bean



packed and ready to go............














No comments: