Monday, October 23, 2023

Next year’s mid year trip

21st Oct (Sat)

Finally booked Che-che’s Jan’s return ticket. 

Initially wanted to do the solo seats for her at the back of the aircraft but it’s $130++ more for those selectee seats. Also read review that meal carts tend to ram into those seats there.  


22nd Oct (Sun)

Finally booked my tickets. Surprisingly, SQ tickets are cheaper than Qatar’s this time round so better to do a direct flight than to have one via Doha. 

It’s going to be Premium Economy for us both sectors. Actually I’m thinking ….. we probably sat in A350ULR Premium Economy on our way home from LAX in early 2022? 🤣

Anyway, while I have to busy myself with the year-end family vacation’s itinery planning now I can’t help but want to plan my first solo trip (well just for a few days on my own) 😜 as well. 


No comments: