Tuesday, October 24, 2023

On This Day - (24th Oct) #Reminders from FB#

 24th Oct 2019

Hubby needed to go to another office so I tompang-ed a ride.

A new adventure awaits.






Imbiah Loop trail done. Rest and gotta do a quick 2nd trail




Ah soh needs to rest her feet



In the end, I didn't even get to half of 2nd trail before I turn back. I jogged on the tracks on coastal trail for only 5mins before I realised at the slow rate I'm going I'll never make it in time to meet hub in Vivo. So I jogged back to trail entry point. Siao! 🤣 cheated on a bus ride to RWS and walked to Vivo, so this pic is a bluff. 😂😂

I guess in total I clocked only 7000+ steps.

Will have to make another trip for coastal trail


24th Oct 2015


Sigh.... just the stupid BAND!

Can I have a clone please? I'II be tired shuttling around and why can't do it in the morning?

Then need to do makeup classes. All rushing to complete before ✈️ off. Sigh....think this would be my second time packing bags last minute again.




24th Oct 2014

Ice cream is served.

Pardon for the ugly spoonful, my scoop died on me just as I was to put it into the bowl. 😂




24th Oct 2014

This is not funny. Get those idiots punished for the pranks they pull out. What happened if in the haste of avoiding being hacked; the "victim" runs into the road? Or get a heart attack?











No comments: