Sunday, October 22, 2023

On This Day - (22nd Oct) #Reminders from FB#

22nd Oct 2020

Signed Fight-Do class under che-che's name (the 10th participant). But next week, will drag lil' one to class with me. Ihope she don't do until shorts drop;

shoes fly.

Che-che will come after her exams. Will have either kid in the class with me, our block of 8 lessons will end in Mid Dec. Both girls' reaction 😳.

The selling point aka bribe will be "you get to choose what to eat after that n a cup of bubble tea for you." Haha! Maybe can dangle the 'rock climbing bait for lil' one too!

Will the pioneers pls guide my girls along? Guide hor! Not be second Dawn.



22nd Oct 2020


Big girl on piano.

I'm enjoying some Joe Hisaishi's music ...but coz lack of practice, mistakes here n there 🤣 . After A's she'll need to practice more.



22nd Oct 2016


Her latest collection series : Pokemon. Still have 8 more to fix.




22nd Oct 2016



22nd Oct 2016

So cute



Footnote written in 2023 : Who is cute? What is cute? I wished I had written more in my description, coz now for the life of me I don’t even know what I was referring to!!




22nd Oct 2013


😡😡!


Footnote written in 2023 : Again another no explanation post! I’m clueless now! 



22nd Oct 2012


BRAIN FREEZEEEEE!!!!!!



22nd Oct 2012


*added more photos into “Arica's Graduation Concert - 20th Oct 12” album



In the morning, we were the first to arrive. Call it kiasu, it was free seating apart from the front row. And I wanted to be in the second row to get shots of the girl.

Very unflattering pose from her coz she kept blinking her eyes


With her teachers - Mrs Lee and Cai laoshi.

She's really lucky to get such a caring teacher like Mrs

Lee


Waiting with her friends in their holding room


Principal and Canon Soon giving their speech. The Principal really loved children, she couldn't contain her tears when she said the words "it's so hard to bid them goodbye". I teared too.


The children walked in from three doors into the hall.

Their class came in from the back walking down the aisle, I was at the advantage cos I'm at the aisle but .... darn! camera speed too slow. But I manage to catch her on video


Close up shots using the video camera


So beautiful


Halfway through the Opening Song, some children had to go up to do some act. She was one of them, she was suppose to be a sick child. Isn't it a perfect role for her??


After the 'act' they had to go back to their original position. She was versatile, she ran in but they started dancing so she joined in, then slowly moved in.

Can't see her. How is it that they can't put her in the first or second row, she's being blocked by all four corners


Children standing by the side of the stage getting ready to go up to make their speech


"Thank you for taking time to attend our wedding today".

Mei-mei and her husband-to-be making their Wedding - oops! Thank you Speech.

She was such a gancheong spider, spoke so quickly.

Most importantly she did enuciate her words clearly for me.


After her speech, she went back to her place. she kept rubbing her eyes. She was really tired


Footnote written in 2023 : I ever wondered to myself what if that morning I decided not to let her go for her graduation ceremony and concert as she started running a fever? Would she cry knowing that she would have missed out putting up and showing off her performances to us? Would she be happy to rest at home? Would we have known she had so many roles in the concert and her infamous graduation speech where her face was smack on the projector. If she’s absent, it’ll be so strange…. 
We didn’t spend much time mingling around after the concert, I just wanted to quickly grab her out and quickly see the doctor and rest at home. It was a shocking 40 deg as she warmed up after using all her energy to dance for us. 

22nd Oct 2011

My town. The waterfront.

Very nice!






No comments: