Friday, October 13, 2023

On This Day - (13th Oct) #Reminders from FB#

13th Oct 2022

“l'm sober and spends a lot in Disneyland” 🤣




13th Oct 2021

* added 93 photos to “13th Oct - Tulips” album.


"Lavender brings luck and adventure for those who choose to embrace it."


find beauty in the small things


Cheerful yellow tulips


Flowers heal me. Tulips make me happy.






"If a purple tulip could talk she would say something calm, cool and wise, without the flash of a soothing balm." - Amelia Brown


















Fly drinking water




So pretty these buttercups






I see.. you were placed amongst the pinks and yellows



I feel so LOVED looking at this


















So pretty











Baby, you still have a long way to go before you reach their height










Imagine you're Thumbelina. Looking up to see the beauties






So cute this little little baby


"I'm camera shy."


















13th Oct 2021


ARGH! When did this happen? My filter lens broke!



Footnote written in 2023 : And one would think it's easy, remove and get a new filter. No....had to go to service centre to have it removed and picked up only days later. Ok lah! Not that I was going to use it anyway


13th Oct 2017

His legs!!

I'm going to wrap myself up and hide this tree trunk of mine!





13th Oct 2017


Che-che out for book search again. Yesterday after exams, together with her BFF, went to Kinokuniya n Orchard Library. Came back so excited coz she said she saw Mrs P Tan and some KCP teachers in Orchard. Of course she came back with I dunno how many books (plus at least another 8-9 new books which I confiscated weeks before were returned to her)

Today, she went to another bookstore with this same friend to somewhere in Tiong Bahru.

Wah….... if only she was this hardworking when it comes to studies!



13th Oct 2017


One of her purchase today!! So funny! She's going to have a hard time reading the words n will be using my Jap-English dictionary?!

My silly girl also set her Facebook to Japanese language some time back, and 2 days ago showed me something n asked me what it was.

Exams has made her gone bonkers!!



13th Oct 2015

@ Popular:

A mother was looking for Science books for her son.

She asked the staff for help, looking for books used by IP school. The staff told her every school uses their own books or different books found in bookstore. She was persistent and asked again 2x (no prize for guessing nationality), staff was getting impatient and during that few times she asked him, he asked her to find out from the school first. She told him she has no idea what school yet.

?!?!?!?? I'm baffled

turned to look at her n her son - must be a PSLE-er.

Kiasu? So l'm not that bad afterall. I did allow her to do anything she wants except the illegal things but my girl chose to bury herself under books after PSLE last year. She was catching up on all her reading.

This poor boy..only a week of break?




13th Oct 2012


"The last one to finish her meal will clean the table".

For two consecutive days lil' one was the helper. And it'll be forever ... Hope this will make her learn to eat faster.

Footnote written in 2023 : Aricia Ting look at your cute pouty lips. Obviously you were angry coz you were arguing with me after that BUT you never seem to learn your lesson all these years.




13th Oct 2010


The girls asked me for their food in the morning.

Sleeping at 3+am and waking up at 5+ for 2 consecutive daysot (with no nap in the daytime) is no joke. Need a break. Already looking like a panda…..no need to wait for the 2 loan pandas



No comments: