Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Party @ mom's

Organised by brother and SIL. Last year they surprised us with the decorations, I wonder what my brother will be up to this year.

My two kiddos were Santarinas last year and this year - they're reindeers. As usual, when a child gets older she has her own mind, would refuse to wear the clothes you ask her to. Athena refused to wear her brown dress. Argh! Last minute did a red-nose for Rudolf. Mei-mei looked cute in it coz' she's in brown but she keeps sweeping it away, so negotiate with che-che that she helps me with this.


WT, I forgot about him. No choice passed him the hat and did a stupid beard for him with the felt cloth I have. But..... I ran out of white, so it was beige. Haha! Dirty santa. I thought sometimes he looked like bandit. Hee!
Rudolf (che-che) with Dasher (thought she'll suit Dasher coz' always dashing around like siao char-bo) and Santa. Santa moved along like he was horse-riding. Haha! Quite funny. They attracted the attention of strangers downstairs. If only LCCC was opened on that day....
The candy house that brother did. Nice right? But I told him he should get those rounded swirled candies as well.
He did the house in such a way that the kids can crawl through. Really nice, the kids enjoyed it most importantly

Of course it was the centerpiece. Simple chats starts from here, photo shoots from here too!

Food


Have lots of photos but I'm too tired to post them in.

Then it was time to open presents. So, I'm not the only one who will have so many presents for each child. SIL distributed the presents under the tree, and coz' it was a last minute thing to bring WT they didn't prepare much for him. Gave him one box, then the rests was for the other 3 children, he turned to look around and then looked at his pathetic box, pouted lips. Haha! Good thing, brother had some additional gifts in the room so he hastily wrapped them up. He was so happy after that.

SIL said "who shall open first?" We looked around, the obvious one should open first. WT innocently said "I open first, I open very fast." We thought it was coz' he had the least presents. *gulp*
Followed by che-che
Followed by mei-mei. She only managed to open one. At the rate she was tearing the paper, we thought di-di will have to wait till next year to open his. Anyway, KZ had to help after that.
Di-di's presents : opened mainly by SIL
After that, we sang a birthday song (it's a pity that mei-mei was brought downstairs) to Jesus. Funny! But the kids loved it when it came to cake + candles. Cheap thrill!
With that, we ended the party. Tired... WT stayed another night with us. The kids wanted to play, but I had to put a stop to it coz' it's late and they have to go to school the next day.

No comments: