Thursday, December 11, 2008

What's keepin' me busy this week

When it's end of the year, I think back on what I've achieved for the past year. (New Year resolution has to be snowballed for the 3rd year running. *drumroll* Hee!)

When it's end of the year, I go through what rubbish I've collected for the past year. And I start de-cluttering them. (Mel : looks like we're always de-cluttering huh?)Cleared our study table shelf, I've got nothing to throw much except for hubby's things - which it seems he's the one who's collecting rubbish.
In the storeroom: I've also cleared my assignments and projects for the DMC and ADMC I did. I have a penchant for Public Relations papers and didn't realise I did so many. And you know what's more amazing ? - I can't believe I actually wrote those papers, sound like a pro. And what am I now???? A SAHM!!! Waste my bloody talent at home (kekeke... just kidding) when I could be out there handling PR stuffs and crisis (tell me what crisis is worse than having to juggle with 2 kids who tries to tear my sanity apart) !! It did seem a pity to throw my hard work away (juggling between flying & studies) but there's no use for them now.

Then I arranged my baking books nicely into a small space I saw filled with hubby's dunno what nots and his Uni notes. Wah piang eh.........he keeps complaining I have alot of rubbish and wants to throw them away, I tell him he has more rubbish than me - he dare not say anything.

My baking books (from the blue file all the way to the book before those Jap books)+ Bento books. Notice I don't have any cooking book here, actually I do have one thick book which KZ is holding on to it. And I don't know why I even bothered to keep this book I have that helps to count the fats, cal etc... counters - not when I binge on chips and chocolates and the words that spell to FATS, CALORIES sound very alienated to me.
At the same time, I'm scanning the work che-che did in school + taking photos of her handicrafts. Once all that is done, I'll throw them away. That's not all, once I'm done with that. I need to do housekeeping in my lappie.

Now.......what else ??? I'm trying to be an octopus, still trying to put the recent holiday photos in the album - I forgot all about them. Sigh......

And what else??
1) Need to develop the childrens' photos since Ari's birth until now
2) Organise their photos
3) Need to resume my illegal business soon. That's part of my housekeeping in my lappie
and the not so important : -
4) baking. How many full moons have come and go, I still haven't baked my traditional mooncake. Argh! Must check if the lotus paste have gone mouldy or not
5) reading. I just want to spend time reading books

Provided too, I don't have any projects to take up and interrupt my "NEED TO DO AND I -BETTER -COMPLETE- FAST JOBS!!"

Hmm.....what else kept me busy this week? Cleaning the grouts of our living hall. New flats have this lousy fillings, it gets dirty very fast and we have to clean it at least twice a year. I thought we can't scrub off, I'm not convinced so I tried it second time with the iron mesh and it came off. The more I cleaned; the more fun it gets. So KZ and myself were cleaning the grouts. She did the most job though. Bought the white grout paint to paint but it looked so fake, so decided to use it in the toilets instead.
No choice CNY is a month after Xmas so we need to start with some spring cleaning now.

The akan-datang festive season --Busy buying presents; wrapping presents; putting them in bags waiting for delivery; buying treats; packing them in bags. And then hubby suggested we do a family NY celebration since my family is doing a Xmas party at their place. And as usual, what he'd do is to open his mouth to suggests and then don't do anything. Suddenly a fairy will come with the magic wand *ding* and abacadabra we have a party. So, you see while I try to organize holiday photos, I'm interrupted.

This week too, I'm wondering if the playdate will materialise coz' I had no idea if they're going to tear down the aircons and make the place messy or when is che-che's school's Xmas mini party. Unfortunately, as I tried to make it a point for her not to miss a Christmas party in her school every year and more so for this last year - she had to miss it!! It clashes with her school orientation. I am so disappointed!!! Today, I get the answer from hubby that probably next week the aircon man will come down, but they can't tear down our aircons coz' of some wiring so they're going to re-piped or dunno what lah!
Okay, I can't call it a playdate - I can't do activities with so many children, so shall make it a Xmas party?? Potluck? But should attendance be small than perhaps I can try to do something. Ladies, you should be receiving a sms from me by tomorrow or the weekend. Not 23rd but 24th instead.

No comments: