Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Aricia's school

2nd day - 30th Dec
KZ had to help me out today coz' I have a medical check-up at Paragon.

According to KZ, Aricia did cling on to her and wailed out loud but stopped quite fast. Daddy picked her up from school coz' I couldn't rush back in time.

3rd day - 31st Dec
Brought her in to school myself. I had time to myself too without the kids (something I've been hoping for) Tell you, children are really smart. She knew she was going to school. We were at the carpark when she came to me "mummy, carry."Supervisor helped me carry her in and she let out a "waah.." few steps later, she kept quiet.

I had time to do some shopping for myself. So happy! Taitaidom here I come!! Hehe

Picked her up, stood to observe what she was doing. She didn't see me, she was yakking to her friend pointing to his shoes. She didn't sit still, kept walking around with her bag. When teacher asked "Aricia, see who's at the door." She looked at scream "Ma....mie......." Should have taken a photo of her expression.

And then I remembered something, I explained to R to help me watch out for behavioural change the next few weeks coz' I'll be starting her in another new class (Shichida), I'm afraid of some psychological effect on her.
Also, asked them to help me try give her fruits as she refuse fruits. They were surprised and said that she did fruits - apple in school on both days. On Tuesday, she barely finished one piece. And today, she asked for one more piece. Ooh! My kids just love to taunt me. And she fed herself in class. Asked for more porridge on Wednesday, refused to eat the macaroni on Tuesday.

No comments: