Friday, July 17, 2009

The entertaining ride

I was told by KZ how much my lil' one attracted attention from strangers all the time when she's in the bus. This is the 3rd time she had to help me bring Aricia home from school, so that I can spend a longer time pampering myself, last 2 times was printing frenzy - for 6 hours straight. (I'm a bad bad mummy)

It's always that Bus Service 10 ride when she plays with all the schoolgirls. The che-ches found a new playmate in the bus, she found it fun to be entertained calling all the che-ches in the bus. And today's ride was relatively funny. The lil' girl was in a cheery mood and started singing very loudly in the bus "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", "Baa Baa Black Sheep". Everyone turned to look at that small but loud-voice girl. KZ tried means to keep that girl's volume down, ssh-ing her; coaxing her and that girl just continued singing/shouting loudly "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". Then she decided the last resort is to tell her to keep quiet & pop in one mini-M&M. Wah.....wrong move! That was a booster!! That girl after munching it, changed her lyrics to "I dowan wan I dowan. I dowan wan I dowan.(to the tune of Baa Baa Black Sheep)" coz' she didn't want to stop singing.

When KZ alighted from that bus, the Bus Captain told her to come back again the next day coz all his passengers had free entertainment today. Oh boy! He must have meant "torture"

No comments: