Thursday, February 19, 2009

My week

Half of the week is gone and I haven't achieved much (for myself) this week. A standstill coz' have to care for that lil' girl.

Somehow I'm happy with this arrangement, with her around in the morning I was able to do her home sessions. Then concentrate on che-che when she comes home. Otherwise it'll be a mad rush for me; and then I get so naggy and grumpy.

Tuesday was a break for me, I had to send hubby's car for servicing. Didn't bring her along, so I had some time to myself. Tempted to paint Orchard Rd red but I had other important thing to so.

This week too, I can't seem to do much with che-che in the afternoons. She seems to be dozing off while doing her work. And on Wednesday, I dozed off too!

Alright, time to finish this entry. Will wait for tomorrow to do my other postings. It's already close to 2am and I have to get up at 5.30am. Bye!


No comments: