Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Baked this cake on 18th while Aricia was sleeping. Manual whisking for cake while I set the buttercream whisked on the stand mixer. I finished my baking very fast.
Decorated it on same day and celebrated the next day - 19th

It's the craze........the whole week we're all crazy over him.

Che-che insisted that I must also write her name on it.


It's Nutella!!
I was so happy when the children asked for 3 helpings. And lil' one had been rejecting cakes recently suddenly ate so much of my baking - so happy I want to DANCE ALL NIGHT

Now, wondering if I should bake for che-che next week.

* will post more photos in their blogs.


2 comments:

CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

You are so talented!!! Eh, my girl's bday oso in Feb *heehe*

Nutella's my fave!! so i was drooling over the pix ...

Lily Ann said...

No lah... I celebrate for them every 19th (aricia) and 25th (athena). They're Sep & Nov child respectively.

Drool drool drool coz' the cake's gone.