Monday, March 4, 2024

Things around the house

I dunno why but I think I’m crazy enough to want to find dai ji to do. As if the mini reno and painting didn’t put me off house matters, I'm already complaining so much that I have no time to do my imovies and I am crazy to even think of getting myself busy.

1) sourcing for new dining table, chairs and sofa? I need easily access storage space. 

2) re-grout the tile gaps in the master toilet

3) install an exhaust fan in master toilet. Actually I really want the 浴室乾燥機 yokushitsu kansouki. I love Japanese toilets! 

4) change all the drain covers. The ones in the shower area has turned a little yellowish coz yours truly likes to sprinkle lemon essential oil into the drain and it gets on the cover. Heehee! 


Other small projects : 

1) I need to find a customised shadowbox with stainless steel base to put all my fridge magnets. Online search gives me no results so far.

2) remove old paper lining in shoe shelves and lay new ones

3) re-tidy bomb shelter. 

Why am I the only one who keeps tidying up the house? 4 people living the house but only 1 magician. Why am I the only one who keeps decluttering my stuffs but they don’t? About a month back, the man was ordering me about in a stern voice after the painting job “go and clear all your CDs in the box, so many things there!” Aunty also one kind cannot be the submissive wife, told him off. Unconvinced he opened up the box, all the CDs there are HIS! No apologies and he quietly brought the box back. So why didn’t he clear his own stuffs? I haven’t seen him play those computer games for so long already.

No comments: