Thursday, March 28, 2024

Little happiness from florals

Flowers #2 for March 2024

Took a big leap of challenge by getting other flowers. First I had to walk to the tulips and admire them. I was really tempted to get tulips when I saw them there but since I’ve made up my mind to change to something different, I stuck to it. 

Not many flowers so Thursdays are not a good day to go down FEF. No peonies; no ranunculus; not many small flowery fillers. A few buckets of tulips also. 

Hydrangea : is my second time with this ball. My first was a disaster as the flower turned brown and flowers wilted in less than a day. Recently an article I chanced upon on reviving hydrangea convinced me to try this flower again. 

Once I selected what I wanted for my main flower, I had to choose the little accompaniments and honestly I have no idea what to choose. Walked round and round in the huge chiller, finally chose chamomile and alstroemeria. Dunno what kind of combination but then again I always never know what I’m doing with the beautiful flowers anyway 🤭.  

Been wanting to get the green fillers but it’s always such a huge bunch, I won’t have the use for the remaining 96%. 



This for record (accounting) purpose. Let’s see how far along this $38 of happiness can get me to 





No comments: