Wednesday, March 27, 2024

On This Day - (27th Mar) #Reminders from FB#

27th Mar 2020

Drivers will usually know when it will rain - when they wash their car.

Nothing beats to what happened to me earlier on. It rained the moment I drove out from the bay waiting for the guys to wipe dry car.🤦🏻‍♀️ So funny! I told them they don't hy to dry for me.

As I was on the road, the other cars just had droplets.

It looked like as if I went thru a thunderstorm 🤣




27th Mar 2015


So what's the situation there exactly? News report @ 3am said to expect 8hrs wait. Then I heard someone queued at 3am and got out within 4hrs. While another friend queued from last night till this morning. Why the inconsistency? Why some wait longer than another? They're both from the same queue area (non priority)

Somewhat putting some people off, it's like "should I go or should I not go? If i go n I'm lucky l'm out earlier." Thinking back Youli Song would we be lucky if we went this morning before school? We decided to change our plans again the wee hours today only to hear that someone actually managed to do so.

Feel like banging our head against the wall.

I dunno if any of my friends feel the same way as I do.




27th Mar 2014


Lil' one was lamenting abt a certain classmate who always hv a "friend/don't friend her " thingy, instigating others not to friend my girl too. (Think that girl seems to hv some problem)

Anyway, lil' one was frustrated when her usual friends sometimes decide not to friend her coz of that girl.

She complained to me n said "nvr mind! Next time they do that to me again. I'm going to walk in n complain to the Principal!!"

(^O^) woah!that's my girl. 有性格!




27th Mar 2012


I told the girls I have a great IDEA for their next Easter Egg hunt. Their eyes sparkled n anticipated more goodies in the eggs.

"Rmbr the notes I put inside? Now I'm going to do the same. I'm going to write "Do English asst book. Do Maths asst book."

Kids screamed "Arhhh!!"




27th Mar 2012


Cont’d - see whether two of u will fight over who has the most eggs.

Mei-Mei shouted "yay! I will have alot alot of eggs.

Che-Che will hv no more."

Che-Che whined "Ayy....not fair!"




27th Mar 2011


is sick. Mei-mei is sick too! "Thanks" to che-che who spread it to us.


No comments: