Friday, March 29, 2024

On This Day - (29th Mar) #Reminders from FB#

29th Mar 2023

Quite a clear night last night. Wasted! Should hy left the house to go behind the block too!





29th Mar 2022

Muahaha! Should pray to my big girl ….. ๐Ÿ˜‚




29th Mar 2020

Haha! To my ex-colleagues. For a good laugh.

Should have a video of moms who work from home with everybody else inside. My house will turn upside down with lots more scoldings n naggings.





29th Mar 2019
* tagged in Charissa’s photo


29th Mar 2018
* tagged in YL’s photo

29-03-2018

Our yearly Sakura affair....missing our sleeping mommy Mayling




29th Mar 2013

* is at Sofitel-ๆพณ้–€ๅๅ…ญ่’ฒ็ดข่ฒ็‰น้…’ๅบ—.



Athena Ting, daddy n mummy are in Macau now. 

Grand entrance huh? 




Athena Ting, this is the view from our room.



29th Mar 2013

Woah! Finally I can access FB




29th Mar 2012


Another blind bat?? Gonna get a referral letter for Refraction Clinic? What the heck is that? Can't I go back to my optician?




29th Mar 2012


Yours truly as a fake Miss Singapore when she was younger. Now her youngest daughter "will be Miss Universe."


Footnote written in 2019 : Muahaha! Too bad my youngest is too kar-tek to be one.

See, Angela Lee Pickard, I was also Miss Singapore (in my house). Sash made from paper, crown also! ๐Ÿคฃ in my sexiest cutest bikini. Still ada figure then, now totally gone.

Ps. This was totally mom's idea, I was her play thing where she would dress me up or strip me down (in this case) to a sexy bikini


No comments: