Monday, March 4, 2024

On This Day - 4th Mar #Reminders from FB#

4th Mar 2022

CCA step down day



Heng ah....last time to help her tie french braids which is difficult to tie imo. I had to keep spraying her hair with water, the water that is kept in a washed Febreze bottle for my ironing. So she has that Febreze smell on her hair.

Haha!


Time to keep her uniform?

Oh not yet, she's waiting for one last badge.




4th Mar 2022

With my precious big girl.

Moments like this is so so so precious, growing up too fast and will soon leave the nest. #iwantmybabytostopgrowing#




4th Mar 2022

At our favourite place, my favourite flowers ๐ŸŒธ and my happy place.




4th Mar 2016
* tagged in YL’s photo


Lily Ann Teo...can ask our girls go General Office and collect lor




4th Mar 2015

Woah! My cousin!




4th Mar 2015

ๅˆๆœ‰็ฆ ! Thanks Aunty Loh Moo Han





4th Mar 2013

ใ“ใ‚Œใใ‚‰ใ„ใฎ ใŠในใ‚“ใจใฐใ“ใซ ๐ŸŽถ




4th Mar 2013

And off she goes for her camp. We're both happy and I'm sure she'll enjoy herself there. God will keep her safe.




4th Mar 2012

KZ made a guess of the earlier undone Angry Bird hairbows, n she thought it was our Singapore flag. It then gave me an idea to make 2 pairs for them for this year's NDay.

I've had enough of red n white for today.




4th Mar 2012

ไปปๅŠกๅฎŒๆˆ! Angry Bird hairclip. Now waiting to see the girls' reaction when they see this.




4th Mar 2012
added 12 new photos to the album ใฒใชใพใคใ‚Š 2012

Third year I'm doing this for the girls. I wish them good health and many happy blessings!



Che-che was really excited when I took out this and displayed it out. She knew Hinamatsuri is coming up.



Improvised the goodies. Didn't prepare them any Hinamatsuri Bento or chirashizushi at all.

Sakura-mochi given, and the "new" hishi-mochi replaced with macarons with pink (peach flowers), white (snow),

and green new growth).


Girls with their goodies and their cutesy Hello Kitty Hina dolls.

Athena dons her kimono and mei-mei in her pretty dress


Okay... I get questioned @why am I doing this when I'm not Jap or have Jap blood running in us. I thought it's a really sweet occasion. Plus the girls love this coz' they get small little presents from us. So, like how crazy I go during Easter and Halloween, this Hinamatsuri has become my must-do occasion while they're young.


A happy girl with the goodies


And their presents!


Happy child







They tried but didn't like it. Still prefer the goodies I bought for them last year. Too bad! I didn't have time to go down to Meidi-ya.






4th Mar 2011

Sad! My girl got injured in skol playground. Angry with the mummies of the 2 girls who caused this.

Footnote written in 2020 : Pouty lips girl...



No comments: