Friday, March 29, 2024

Laundry pods

Lil’ one is into the “clothes must smell like ๐ŸŒธ ” craze. She doesn’t like the Downy fragrance I use. 

At the time before we finally saw the ones we were waiting for in Donki, I saw Breeze refill pack from NTUC and bought one to try. 



I did a search and there’s another brand but I can’t find this in NTUC and CS though it’s selling in the NTUC online shopping platform. 


I found it in KL though so bought one pack to try. I usually never like to have different packs of laundry pods opened at the same time but curiosity got hold of me and I needed to try. Lil’ one likes Fresh HY’s. Same goes for me. Now trying hard to finish the Breeze pods ๐Ÿ˜œ.

So what exactly is this Sakura smell? I can’t smell anything from the real flowers. Coz even a close accidental touch of a petal or branch, you’ll hear someone screaming “no touching” let alone putting our nose close to smell it in Flower Dome. 

I will buy more next time and another yamazaki container to hold the Sakura pods ๐Ÿ˜…. I’m also using this and I love this smell. 

๐Ÿ˜ ! Said I wanted to have less clutter in the house but I’m not practicing what I preach. 

 

No comments: