Friday, June 26, 2009

The week in a gizz

So the school hols is coming to an end, I can't wait for the children to be in school - to free me from their fights; screams etc.. Yet on the other hand, it means that I have to wake up early and the days that never seem to end. But yet, on the other hand, I worry about the spread of H1N1 which seems to be increasing at an alarming rate.

I didn't manage to bring the children out to the Zoo or BirdPark as promised. I managed 2 playdates all squeezed to the end of the school hols. Apart from that, it's work work work for Athena. She had her fair share of play as well.
She didn't go for the Shichida Camp coz' she's afraid. Sigh......
No Meet & Greets either coz' I didn't pay attention to the newspapers for info. Plus, no more heart attacks for the mummy.


With a new term, I hope Athena will do better in class.

With a new term, I hope Aricia don't bully her classmates. (yup! she does as what I just found out.) My lil' one was seen standing akimbo and moving her fingers about while scolding (or speaking in her high pitch voice) to her classmates. She does it when the teacher is not around, and she knows how to choose the children. Gasp! (on one hand feels that we don't have to worry much about her coz' she knows how to fight for her own rights. But yet on the other hand, she seems like a bully. Hee!)





No comments: